Brandy and Lil Wayne perform with Jack Harlow at the 2022 BET Awards

Brandy and Lil Wayne perform with Jack Harlow at the 2022 BET Awards




Jack Harlow directed Brandy and Lil Wayne at the 2022 BET Awards.


The "First Class" hit maker had two surprises in store when he took the stage at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles on Sunday night (26/6/22).


First, the 24-year-old star joined forces with rapper 'Lollipop', 39, to perform his song Poison.


Jack had another surprise up his sleeve when he defeated 43-year-old R'n'B legend Jack "First Class" mega.


Rap Brandy: “Let me introduce myself again, my name is world famous, one of the greatest living legends, did I mention my autobiography is amazing? I feel like a philanthropist/famous, but now I’m an idiot for those who have nothing.”


The audience, including Brandi's brother Ray J.


Jack and Brandi recently exchanged words on social media after the former admitted he had no idea Ray J, 41, was Brandi's brother.


She responded to his tweet: "I'll sing this 43-year-old's beats, then sing is a donkey to sleep [...] Hey, I can have some fun too. Haha... All the love. (sic)"


The BET Awards also saw a surprise appearance from Mariah Carey, who teamed up with Latto to perform "Big Energy."


Elsewhere, Lizzo brought "About Damn Time" to the BET stage, and Sean "Diddy" Combs joined the All-Star Series of Lifetime Achievement Awards for a variety of his greatest hits.


Jodeci and Mary J. Blige have appeared in "Come and Talk to Me" and "I'm Goin' Down" respectively.


Diddy broke out in the movie Victory before Shyne joined him in the movie Bad Boyz.


My wife continued the songs with All About the Benjamins with The Lox, Lil Kim, and I Need A Girl Pt. secondly.


Busta Rhimes came for 'Pass the Courvoisier' and Bryson Tiller joined Diddy to perform his new song 'Gotta Move On'.


Then the 52-year-old hip-hop icon paid a touching tribute to his late girlfriend Kim Porter, with a clip for his performance before the premiere of "I Will Miss."


Maverick City Music and Faith Evans joined him on stage for a performance of his 1997 classic as a tribute to the infamous late BIG. and Kim

Comments