The Meaning of "Heroes" by Taylor Swift

The Meaning of Heroes by Taylor Swift




Taylor Swift says that's the problem with her new album Midnights, but her fans are unlikely to agree. On the album's first single, Anti-Hero, released at midnight on October 21, the eleventh Grammy Award winner wrote some of the most iconic songs of her career, telling stories that reflect her deepest regrets and fears about the past. future.


In the song produced by Jack Antonoff, Swift admits that she doesn't feel wise as she gets older, admits that she sometimes feels like "everyone is a hot kid" except for her, and even reveals a recurring dream in which her future daughter—and she is—has been murdered under the laws for Her money (although most fans would be proud to call Swift's stepmother). "That's me, hey, I'm the problem, that's me," he sings in the chorus before addressing his fans and loved ones directly. "She must be exhausted, always against the champ." Given Swifties' proven dedication to her music and ability to crack the endless amount of hidden Easter eggs, it would be a mistake to think that her fans are tired of her.



Swift opened up about writing Anti-Hero in an Instagram video after the song's title was announced on October 3, declaring it one of "my favorite songs I've ever written" and quipped that she didn't. In your worries in the song.



"I struggle a lot with the idea of ​​my life becoming uncontrollable in terms of size and not looking so bleak, but I struggle with the idea of ​​not feeling like a person," Swift joked. I feel sorry for her. This song is truly a journey through all the things I tend to hate about myself. We all hate things about ourselves, and all aspects of things we don't like and hate about ourselves are those we must accept if we want to become that person. So I really like Anti-Hero's song because I think it's very honest."


Anti-Hero has the honor to be the first Midnights song to receive a music video, which will premiere October 21 at 8 AM. ET YouTube Short will also release #TSAntiHeroChallenge at the same time, almost guaranteeing that the song will soon be final on the TikTok stream. A second music video will be released at midnight on October 25, but Swift has not yet revealed which song it will feature.

Comments